Whats been going on?
By Adam Patterson in: Announcements
We have come a long way and accomplished a lot in the last few weeks.
Key bug fixes and changes
- Subdirectory installation without configuration now supported
- Can install on HTTP servers with ports other than 80
- Consolidated configuration Deployment and Development modes.
- Updated CodeMirror to v2.2
- Restyled CKE to match the Bootstrap UI
- Removed the webkit outline on CKE
- Users can update their password
- Snippets can be displayed in content using short codes.
- Edit posts
- Update post type
- Update categories
- Install via curl get.tcms.me | sh
- Unlimited page depth
- Schedule post date
A notable but undocumented improvement is that we have finally hooked up the templates and you can now displayed content on the front end.
As usual we are looking for feedback!