Updates to Serpent
By Adam Patterson in: Update
The API that manages all of Tentacle’s, Themes, Plugins, and Core releases has been updated slightly.
Most notable updates would be:
- Cached calles to Github
- API caching for headers
- Better handles file downloads from Girhub
- Previously files were downloaded directly from Github skipping their stats and routing.
- Now File downloads happen seamlessly on their site, and are passed to Serpent
- This let us track the number of downloads coming out of serpent
- Nightlies download ( from the branch )